Deadbeat!

I'm back, problem fixed. Sorry.

Took me a while, but I finally figured out why my internet was down yesterday (and today - up until 5 minutes ago) - turns out I forgot to pay my bill. Funny, that.

Mind you, they didn't turn off the cable TV (same bill) ... just the internet. Huh. That's odd. And it would've saved me a couple of hours trying to figure out why my computer and TiVo can't see the internet, but the cable TV still works fine. Weird policy.

And I still don't know what the heck happened to the bill. It's not on my "Pay soon" stack, not in Quicken, not in the checkbook.. it's gone. I'm going to say it was never sent to me. Yep, passing the buck! That's the American way!

Well, anyway ... I'm back now and things seem normal again, so let's continue the funny with a crappy photoshop starring a young lady who may have been my first TV crush ever.

And by "Crush," I mean "Turned me into a man."

Well, kind of. In a way. Nevermind. Anyways...


Ah... back to normal...

(I'm actually kinda proud of that one. Lots of subtleties are there, and I learned a few new things that came out right the first time.)

Yvonne, baby? Call me...

1 comment:

SallyP said...

That's...er...one HECK of a cover there! No wonder Yvonne is astonished! Well done!