Thrills! Chills! Spills! Flag Corps Drills!

Ok, no Flag Corps. Sorry. Don't know why I thought of that.

Anyway, I'm off to a Roller Derby Bout.... Seriously. So, have to rush - but here's what I did with a quick Google search for "Golden Age Comics:"


Sorry for the quickie.. but I'm working on a great one for Monday, based on my candidate for the best running web forum joke ever. I'm chuckling a little inside just thinking about it right now.

Hint: Cats + Lipstick.

Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Siskoid said...

Well, seeing a dog get hit by an iron rod in a drive-by made my weekend, lipstick or not.

SallyP said...

Either that is an amazingly deep-keeled rowboat, or those two guys don't have shins. They are also seconds away from capsizing, but I suppose that just adds to the drama!

The Cop with the squirt gun is fabulous however. I DO feel a bit sorry for that poor dog, but I guess he shouldn't have chased that woman's car. Bet he won't do THAT again!

Seriously...roller derby?