Happy V-Day!

Just a placeholder - 'cause I have a very busy evening planned with my Roller Girl (If ya know what I mean... Nudge Nudge!)

So - best wishes to anyone who celebrates this strange holiday with their loved ones! I'm still on the fence about it - but it's a nice to make a special day of it if you're really in love, I suppose. I guess that's my problem with it - I hate the obligation part. It should be a natural holiday. It should be an excuse to make a big deal out of your already existing love. Not a reason to feel obliged.

Anyhoo..


Hope someone has stolen your heart! Enjoy your evening!

6 comments:

SallyP said...

Awwwww....that's SO romantic!

Baal said...

I guess the Roller Girl reference means that you are emulating Marky Mark in That Movie. Hope the fake appendage doesn't fall off...

De said...

Mola Ram, prepare to meet Kali... in HELL!

Anonymous said...

Baal: I'd make a comment in reply, but I don't want to make Soup blush... at least not any more than I already do! ;)
Fellow bloggers, I just want to tell you, Soup is AMAZING and made our first Valentine's Day together one I will never forget.
~The Roller Girl.

FoldedSoup said...

Awww.. thanks, you!

(Here's your fiver...)

FoldedSoup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.