Radar Love

Sorry for the posting delays - It's been quite busy here, especially over the weekends. Plus there's a bout of teh sickness going around Stately Soup Manor... I guess that's the price to pay when you actually have a roommate other than the four legged variety. I mean, when I haven't found the time to go get the latest copy of the Goddamn Batman yet, you know I've been busier than a Japanese beaver! At least I'm still posting more frequently than this guy.

Anyhoo, off with teh funny!

Mr. McFeely: He knows the Dames.
And So...

Man, I want to read that story...

(Oh, and that new Iron Man trailer? Gave me the Jibblies! Want.)

(Oh, oh! Bonus points for deciphering the Subject based on the funny!)

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Soup, you ARE one sick puppy. And I mean that in the kindest way. I must admit that it took me a couple of minutes to figure out the gag with young Vincent there.

Sheesh!