Blatent Rip-Off Monday

Hmmm.. wonder what they were going for here... Li'l tyke seems awfully familiar...



Last Month...

Ah.. memories!

That reminds me.. I really need to write to my brother. Do they allow comics in county?

And why did Pat's mom keep her birth control in the kitchen cupboard?

A: 'cause in 1956, that's where her place was!

(B'dum, Ching!)


I keed, I keed...


EDIT: Hey! Check out what Mr. Popular drew over at Daily Sketch today!

Grimlock bringing me a fruit pie == teh awesome! (Is that how the kids are saying it?)

Thanks, man!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

If the dear little tyke had eaten all of her "special" candy, he should be exhibiting some rather interesting side effects, methinks.

Great drawing, by the way!

Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, I like the drawing, too! Dinosaurs and pie go together like ... well ... dinosaurs and pie!